Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Special New Years Message...


                                        Don't forget to check out the Mine!!

                                      http://diamondsinfiction.blogspot.com/



                                           I took these pictures a few days ago...






 
 
 
My New Year's resolution is, I don't have one. :)
I think we all have some kind of huge goal or decision we plan to stick with every year, therefore starting our new year with stress and over-expectation. Then, halfway through we realize we haven't reached those outrageous goals or resolutions, and we end our year with depression and feelings of failure. I'm not saying we shouldn't have goals. We definitely should. We just need to be more realistic. Reach, but don't fall while you are.
With these words of wisdom I say: Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment